To make dull leather look and feel like new again, we recommend a little TLC.
Unlike fabrics, your leather furniture and products are vulnerable to scuffs, scratches, cuts, fading, and other damage in addition to stains. Also damaging to your leather is moisture, non-professional cleaning products, inks and body oils that can not only stain your leather but dry it out and give it a dull appearance. What your leather needs is regular Tender Loving Care and maintenance from one of our Furniture TLC certified leather specialists. We can:
- Remove most spots & stains
- Repair cuts, scuffs and scratches
- Restore dry and cracked leather
- Repair fading and discoloration
- Rejuvenate, re-dye or re-pigment colors
- Return its original beauty and feel
Trust your leather cleaning to a company the industry trusts.
When you buy leather furniture or leather products, you are making an investment. And to protect that investment and get the most out of it, you need to take care of it. Leather properly maintained will last four or even five times longer than fabric or synthetic fibers. What’s great about leather is that despite years of neglect and even minor damage, it can often be corrected or reversed and returned to its original condition. That’s a certainty when the professionals at Furniture TLC are caring for your leather. Our name may be new to you, but we have been a valuable resource to the furniture industry for more than 25 years.
We clean, condition and protect all leather types.
Our leather specialists have been thoroughly trained in how to properly identify your type of leather.
- Aniline (A) – Also known as Natural, Pure, Naked and Unprotected leather.
- Protected (P) – Also known as Semi-Aniline, Pigmented and Painted leather.
- Nubuck (N) – Also known as Chaps, Bomber or Suede.
We offer TLC for all kinds of leather furniture and products.
Airplane Seats, Autos, Bags, Boats, Boots, Car Seats, Chairs, Couches, Furniture, Gloves, Handbags, Jackets, Leather Seats, Motorcycle Accessories, RVs, Seats, Sofas, and more!