We know of only one way to clean your furniture…the right way.There are several advantages to having Furniture TLC professionally clean your upholstery. First and foremost, our cleaning process is a dry process. We don’t pump excessive amounts of hot water into your furniture and then try to vacuum it out. This is called steam cleaning and it takes several hours to dry and leaves behind a dirt-attracting residue of chemicals and soap. The foam in your cushions absorbs the moisture where it eventually becomes a breeding ground for mold, bacteria and irritating allergens.What’s more, dry is safe and convenient for you. You don’t have to wait around for hours and hours while your furniture dries. With our cleaning methods, you can begin enjoying your newly cleaned furniture usually within one hour after cleaning.
We use professional, eco-friendly cleaning products with the proper PH levels formulated specifically for your fabric or material. The cleaning products available in department and grocery stores are mainly all-purpose cleaners. This “one-cleaner-fits-all” approach will not produce the best results for many different types of fabrics and fibers.
Our unique process for cleaning fabric-upholstered furniture is based on 25 years of experience working with many different kinds of natural and synthetic materials, or a combination of both. Through extensive research and product testing, we know you can’t treat all fabrics with one cleaner and expect to get the best results. We have several types of Furniture TLC professional products that we use based on the specific fabric and upholstery we are cleaning. These are the same professional products used by leading furniture manufacturers and retailers to clean their furniture.
Your Furniture TLC Fabric Upholstery Cleaning Benefits:
- Since we are experts on cleaning all types of fabric upholstery, including the most delicate natural fibers, you know that you are calling the company that will actually do the work, not farm it out to a third party.
- Our products and cleaning processes are safe and non-toxic for you, your children and your pets.
- Because our dry cleaning process leaves behind no residue of chemicals and soap, your upholstery will not be a magnet for bacteria or airborne contaminants as with other “steam” cleaning processes.
- No more waiting days for your furniture to dry. Most fabrics dry in one to three hours, ready to use by you, your family, and your guests.
- Since no one, anywhere, has more highly trained upholstery-cleaning professionals, you know that your furniture will receive the expert care it needs and deserves.
Contact us for a free online quote today. If you prefer to clean, condition and protect your fabric upholstery on your own, visit our online store where you can purchase the same professional products we use and have them delivered right to your home.